Brandyberry & Associates offers high-quality restorative, general, and cosmetic dental care at our Thomasville practice serving the triad area of North Carolina.
Doctors Christian A. Brandyberry and Amelia Wan can help you improve and maintain the health of your teeth while enhancing your smile so that it is as vibrant and luminous as you want it to be. To find out which general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care will best allow you to achieve your goals, contact our Thomasville practice today to schedule an appointment.
If you are missing teeth, or if you are dissatisfied with the color or shape of your teeth, we offer a number of cosmetic dentistry treatments that can help make your smile look amazing, and boost your self-esteem in the process.
- Crowns are custom-made porcelain or metal fixtures that are placed over existing teeth or implants, giving the appearance of a healthy, fully formed tooth with a size and shape consistent with surrounding teeth.
- Bridges are custom-made replacement teeth designed to replace one or more missing teeth. They are usually held in place by crowns placed over teeth on either side of the gap where a natural tooth or teeth are missing.
- Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain shells placed over the outer surfaces of your teeth, giving all of your teeth a natural-looking consistency in color, shape and spacing.
- LUMINEERS® are a durable, ultra-thin alternative to traditional porcelain veneers requiring minimal alteration of your natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening is a process of restoring whiteness to your teeth and removing the staining that can occur because of genetics, smoking, eating certain foods, and drinking coffee, tea, and dark-colored sodas. We offer three methods of teeth whitening: Zoom2® In-office Whitening is a teeth whitening procedure in which a gel containing ferrous gluconate, calcium phosphate, and hydrogen peroxide is spread on the teeth. The gel is activated using a special light source, removing deep stains and other discoloration. Take-home Whitening is performed at home, using custom-made mouthpieces and following instructions from your dentist. We also offer professional-strength Crest Whitestrips, a simplified method of take-home teeth whitening.
General Dentistry Services
Even if you brush and floss regularly, it is important to visit your dentist regularly for routine general dentistry services.
- Comprehensive dental exams and evaluations should be scheduled at least twice a year.
- Routine dental surgery and surgical removal of teeth can become necessary if cavities and other issues cannot otherwise be corrected.
- Treatment of gum disease is usually accomplished through root planing (cleaning of root surfaces to remove plaque and tartar) and followed by adjunctive therapy.
- Most molar and bicuspid root canals can be performed at Brandyberry & Associates to salvage badly infected teeth.
- Some children's dentistry is performed at Brandyberry & Associates to help ensure a lifetime of good oral health for your kids.
Restorative Dentistry Services
If your teeth are damaged or misaligned, or if your gums need treatment, restorative dentistry services can correct these issues and renew your dental health.
- Invisalign® is an alternative to traditional braces consisting of clear, removable mouth pieces that guide the teeth into their optimal position.
- Braces employ a series of metal brackets attached directly to the teeth to apply tension and guide teeth into alignment.
- Simple orthodontics such as retainers can be used to treat minor misalignment or as a follow-up to braces to maintain results.
- Soft tissue grafting can be used to cover exposed roots or build up gum tissue in areas damaged by gingival recession.
- Removable and partial dentures are custom crafted for patients missing several or all of their teeth.
- Implants to replace missing teeth are surgically grafted to the jaw bone, providing a solid foundation for crowns and bridges.
- Implant overdentures and overdentures that require special attachments are available for patients who are unable to wear conventional dentures.
Learn More about High-quality Dental Care
To learn more about the excellent cosmetic, restorative, and general dental care we offer to our patients, please contact our Thomasville practice serving the triad area of North Carolina.