Brandyberry & Associates offers cosmetic dentistry at our Thomasville practice serving the triad area of North Carolina.
Regardless of how often you brush, floss, and take other measures to maintain your dental health, factors such as injury, aging, and genetics, as well as personal habits such as smoking and drinking coffee, tea, red wine, and dark-colored sodas, can cause your teeth to become discolored, broken, misaligned or dull. If conditions such as these are making you feel self-conscious about your smile, cosmetic dentistry by doctors Christian A. Brandyberry and Amelia Wan can give your teeth a dazzling new look, and give you a significant boost in confidence. During an initial consultation, you will discuss your expectations and goals with one of our dentists to determine which procedures will help you achieve the stunning smile you want.
To learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can make you look and feel great, contact our Thomasville practice serving the triad area of North Carolina.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We offer several treatments that can conceal imperfections such as cracks or misalignment, replace missing teeth, cover teeth damaged by decay or other conditions, and lighten the color of your teeth. Depending on your needs, our dentists may recommend one or more of the cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer:
- Crowns are custom-made porcelain, resin, or metal fixtures crafted to look like a healthy, fully formed tooth with a size and shape consistent with surrounding teeth. Crowns can be placed over a titanium dental implant or an existing tooth that is decaying, broken, or cracked. If you are missing one or more teeth, crowns may be placed on either side of the gap to support a dental bridge. With our advanced in-office CEREC® technology, you can even have your crowns fabricated and placed in just one office visit.
- Bridges, like crowns, are custom-made replacement teeth designed to close gaps left after losing one or more teeth. Crowns placed over teeth on either side of a gap are usually used to hold bridges in place, though dental implants can also anchor bridges.
- Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain shells placed over the outer surface of one or more of your teeth, giving your smile an overall natural-looking consistency in color, shape, and spacing. Some minor reshaping of the tooth surface is required so the veneers may fit properly. Patients can also benefit from our CEREC® technology that can make your porcelain veneer onsite for immediate placement.
- Teeth Whitening is a process of restoring whiteness to your teeth, removing the staining that can occur because of genetics, aging, smoking, drinking coffee, and eating certain foods. Brandyberry & Associates offers three methods of teeth whitening: the in-office KöR system, take-home whitening kits, and professional-strength Crest Whitestrips.
- Tooth-colored fillings provide an inconspicuous solution for dental cavities, and can be utilized to replace traditional silver amalgam fillings. If you have dental cavities that need to be treated, white fillings are for you. We believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice the appearance of your smile to improve your oral health.
Learn More about Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is an important part of how you look and feel, and you deserve to have a smile you can be happy to share. Tell us how you would like to improve your smile, and we will recommend the procedure or set of procedures that will give you a winning smile you will love. To find out how cosmetic dentistry can benefit you, contact our Thomasville practice serving the triad area of North Carolina.