Experience Convenience & Quality with CEREC® Technology
We know our patients lead busy lives and that finding time for dental care can be difficult. Designing and placing dental crowns and porcelain veneers usually requires at least two office visits over a two- to three-week period. Drs. Christian Brandyberry, Amelia Wan and Grant Hardesty believe that outstanding dental care should be more convenient. With an advanced CEREC® machine in the office, which stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, our doctors can create and place your customized crowns and veneers in just one easy office visit. Find out how CEREC® technology at our Thomasville, NC, practice helps us make your dental treatments more efficient and comfortable. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment.
A Closer Look at This Cutting-edge System
The CEREC® system uses computerized technology to create individualized restorations. This digitized impression system means that you can forgo traditional impressions, which can be time-consuming and uncomfortable. Once the digital images of your teeth have been taken, this information is transmitted directly into the in-office milling machine. This machine uses blocks of top-quality porcelain to craft your dental crowns and veneers in a way that matches the size, shape, and shade of your natural teeth.
The fabrication process is usually completed in less than an hour, depending on the size and number of crowns or veneers you need. While you wait, you can relax in our office, or run out for a quick errand. Once your restoration is ready, it will be carefully placed over your tooth and permanently bonded in place. Although they are made in a very short period of time, these restorations and veneers are incredibly natural-looking and blend in flawlessly with your smile.
The Advantages of Same-day Restorations
Same-day restorations and veneers made with CEREC® technology provide a number of benefits over traditionally made crowns and veneers. Many patients choose our in-office fabrication when they consider:
- High-quality results: With an in-office system, our team has a very high degree of control over the entire fabrication process from start to finish. In this way, patients can enjoy outcomes that are finely tailored to their unique needs.
- Ultimate convenience: Receiving your restorations and veneers in a single visit to our office means less time is taken out of your busy schedule.
- Uncompromised aesthetics: The porcelain we use is specifically selected to match your natural teeth. Patients can count on their restorations and veneers to be virtually undetectable from their natural smile.
- Incredible durability: Milled porcelain is extremely strong, so you can expect your restoration to last for years to come with proper care.
- Patient Comfort: Digital imaging quickly creates impressions of your teeth, so there is no need for messy, uncomfortable trays.
Learn More During an Appointment
Our in-office CEREC® technology reflects our commitment to providing the absolute highest quality dental care in a way that is convenient to our patients. During your consultation, Drs. Brandyberry, Wan or Hardesty can determine whether a CEREC® crown or veneer is right for you, or whether another restorative or cosmetic treatment is more appropriate. Contact our practice today and schedule your appointment.